Our way of being is the most important thing to us. That is what makes the difference in our life. This way of being is compared to a dog versus cat energy.
When you have the dog’s energy, you are bursting with enthusiasm to do things faster that you forget about how to be present in the moment; your mind is all occupied with all the things you want to be done right there and then.
How about becoming more like a cat this time — taking it slow, being mindful of what’s happening around you, getting into yourself, just being calm, and being on the receiving end of help?
That way, you become more aware of the emotions you feel (anger, sadness, loneliness, etc.) and distinguish what that actually means — is it really craving for food or something far more important than just that?
But, if you actually have been a cat all this time, you can try becoming a dog. It’s all a matter of experiment. See what’s on the other end. You can always have an empowered choice. And that is what Hypnosis helps you achieve.
“Learning more like a cat and mastering that way of being, in my experience, has been beautiful. It has attracted me to new experiences, new people, new situations; it’s gotten me a healthy relationship with myself, my mind and my body.”
– Leslie Thornton
What you will learn from today’s episode:
- 01:17 – Leslie’s important announcement
- 02:28 – Sharing her evolution from struggling with food and body weight to now helping others deal with what she went through
- 04:48 – A Hypnosis student success story
- 06:26 – The way of being – are you more of a dog or a cat personality?
- 10:11 – Challenge yourself – be more like a cat when you are a dog personality
- 11:23 – What it means when you’re feeling like a cat
- 12:13 – What you can look forward to when you learn more like a cat and master its way of being
- 14:16 – It’s all about experimentation – make a Science experiment of yourself
Connect With Leslie Thornton: