Not happy with the way you are now? How come your bodyweight is entirely different from others, even how hard you try to keep fit and slender, even if you are already doing the right things?
Are you someone diagnosed with some condition believed to be the culprit for all your weight gain?
Do you undergo constant medication just so you get rid of all those unwanted pounds but still to no avail?
Are you eating the bare minimum, counting how many pounds you have to lose, or you have lost?
Do you have suicidal tendencies and depression over your current situation?
Fret not; you’re not alone.
Is there a way out for you to have lasting peace and freedom from all of these?
In this episode, an HPWL graduate, Katie Orson, tells her own journey of how things were like before she joined Hypnosis.
For an athlete like her, you would think it would be easy for her to have the body she wanted.
But for many years, even when she was active in sports, things weren’t easy for her where losing weight is concerned.
She had to go through everything mentioned above. One can just imagine what a struggle it must have been to go through all of those at such a young age and find no hope and solution.
But then Hypnosis came, and that’s what makes all the difference.
Where before she was all tied up to this diet mentality and exercise thing that controlled her and not making any progress, today, she’s all making empowered choices on what she wants to eat and being present with how she feels at the moment and not really restricting herself from eating what she feels and wants to eat at the moment.
In fact, for the longest time that nothing happened to her weight loss journey, this time around she’s starting to fall off the weight she used to have. But not so much because she is exercising or whatnot; but because the mindset shift around food and in many things that she’s doing and thinking is doing its work. And that is, thanks to Hypnosis.
“You might be someone that can accomplish it in eight weeks, like, it’s gonna be different for everyone. You just have to do your best to go in with an open mind and know that whatever happens, you’re bettering yourself, even if it’s not five huge steps forward. Like, you’re better off than you were when you started. That’s all that matters.”
– Katie Orson
What you will learn from today’s episode:
- 01:40 – What her weight loss journey looked like before joining Hypnosis
- 05:57 – How do people point out her body weight, and did the thought of that alienate her from others?
- 06:51– What effect does it have on her hearing other people’s comments about her weight
- 11:36 – Experiencing trying every medication she could have for her body weight and polycystic ovarian condition
- 14:48 – The hard cycle she has to go through
- 16:11 – What it’s like when you do everything, and your body still works against you
- 19:07 – Her world and how it looks like as she grapples with her body weight
- 21:58 – Thoughts on why some aren’t fit but already doing the right thing
- 26:09 – What makes Hypnosis the right program for her and lessons learned from doing the program
- 30:58 – Dealing with a breakup
- 34:10 – What was the Hypnosis experience like for her?
- 40:41 – Support from other people making a huge difference in her life
- 45:06 – Not letting the financial burden stop you from pursuing what can help you and feeling in the right place now
- 49:22 – Seeing results and losing almost 20 pounds now
- 52:40 – Enjoying eating now and deciding what you want to eat and not necessarily restricting yourself
- 57:40 – Not feeling guilty about food but just enjoying it
- 01:03:51 – What she wants to say to someone who is in the same situation as she was before
Connect With Leslie Thornton: