Let’s face it; we all want success. Who doesn’t? But the question is, do we put in every bit of effort to reach our goal?
Reality says we often don’t. We get pulled back when the going gets tough. Our spirits are easily dampened, and we quit the race.
One more thing, fear hinders us from moving further, and we make decisions from that place. And when we do, we sit on our dreams rather than pursue them.
That happens because that’s our subconscious programming largely influencing us to conform to what society dictates and protect us from all the shame, failures, and crappiness that can come out as you move along your journey to success
And that would never amount to something.
In this episode, Zander shares that for success to be inevitable, you need to clear your subconscious brain of negativity and doubts about yourself even before you create a visualization of what you want to become.
That way, you create clarity and paint a more solid picture of what success looks like for you. And with that happening, you will be more convinced, energized, and inspired to do whatever it takes to achieve success.
Zander Fryer is a best-selling author, internationally renowned speaker, and host of the iTunes top podcast – Sh*t You Don’t Learn In College – he is more than just a corporate dropout. After quitting his successful corporate career at age 27, Zander launched his company, High Impact Coaching, to inspire and empower entrepreneurs to build successful businesses while adding value to the world.
From ZERO to 6 figures in 3 months and seven figures in 12, HIC is now a $4 Million company, and his training impact over 50,000 people in 27 different countries and at more than 600 organizations.
A mentor to millionaires, Grammy-winning artists, and bestselling authors alike, he is praised as “the next generation leader” by #1 best-selling author Jack Canfield. His passion to shake this world up is creating a movement.
“Nothing ever gets better tomorrow; it only gets more difficult tomorrow. Because you build the habits you build. Like if you’re not, if you’re not moving forward, you’re building roots. And every day that you spend not moving forward, you’re building deeper roots. So the deeper your roots go, the harder it is to get moving eventually.”
– Zander Fryer
What you will learn from today’s episode:
- 05:57 – The truth that we need to know about our subconscious mind
- 09:59 – Believe there is an endless supply of money
- 11:51 – Investing versus spending
- 14:50 – What is your subconscious mind programming you to be?
- 16:43 – Whose fault is it deciding what to do for the rest of your life?
- 17:57 – Two significant realizations we can all learn from during a crossroad at one point in his life
- 23:04 – Why fear is our biggest and how to overcome it
- 25:05 – What makes you the same at the same time different from successful people?
- 26:56 – Making sense of the ‘jail cell analogy.’
- 32:35 – What’s the purpose of life and what it means to grow?
- 36:53 – Visualization: one massive tool that pulls you to action and grows
- 39:35 – One huge thing you must do for visualization to work
- 44:46 – How the law of attraction works
- 48:31 – What influence the depth of transformation
- 51:41 – Talking about the ‘gym analogy’
- 53:15 – The value of mentorship
- 54:32 – Taking a look at Zander’s visualization
Connect With Leslie Thornton: