Weight Watchers, Points, Atkins, South Beach, Slim Fast, calorie counting, food diaries with a friend, MyFitnessPal, hitting the gym everyday, running… you name it, I’ve done it.
I would end every day pissed at myself for “not following my diet.” And yelling at myself in my journal not to eat unnecessary food the next day.
As I think back to that time, I actually SEE myself in high school, lying on my stomach in bed at night, writing hate messages to myself in my black and white notebook regarding my failures with food.
- Out of control.
- Super stressed out.
- In a hole.
- And Doomed to be FAT.
These feelings were very real and very upsetting…
They were also highly distractive.
I couldn’t be present at social gatherings, with family, friends, with my significant other, or at work…
It was awful.
Eventually, it got to the point where I said,
I’m either going to be fat and happy forever and give up dieting for good, or I’m going to figure this weight loss thing out for REAL.”
NO MORE DIETING!
I felt like I was being tortured and I had HAD it!
I was at the end of my rope.
Well, over the years, I did figure out the weight loss thing.
It took a long time and many hours researching and studying and practicing.
I needed a great deal of help.
But now that I’ve figured it out, I’m ready and enthusiastic about getting to help you.
I help motivated, health conscious, on-the-go and heart-centered people like you escape food prison.
I started this service so that you can begin living your best, most productive life, free from food thoughts so that you can start getting the results you’ve always wanted.
Because once you take food off your mind…
You get to add more EVERYTHING to your life.
- More love
- More peace
- More prosperity
- More joy
- More health
- More energy
And you deserve all this and more like no one else does.
I need you to know this.
You need to be healthy in order to keep going, in order to keep serving.
I know you get this. So stay close and keep reading.
Before I get into the details of how this can all work, I’d first like to share some other
Fun facts about me:
- I am brave, adventurous, super loving, and love exploring anything/anyone/everything NEW!
- I like being active, especially outdoors. My favorite activities include swimming, biking, tennis, rollerblading, and iceskating. (Right now I’m in the market for an electric bicycle if you know anything about those)!
- I LOVE driving, AND I’m really good at it.
Once my friend and I drove cross country. It was the best feeling to wake up every day and know that our day consisted of driving and exploring new territory only. Put me behind a wheel and I am happy!
- I am EXTREMELY optimistic AND I used to be EXTREMELY pessimistic! (Mom barely recognizes me).
- I’ve had a consistent meditation practice for the last 2.5 years.
- I’m fascinated by human behavior and people in general. I am continuously praised for how non-judgmental I am. When people are with me they feel at home and super comfortable to be themselves.
- I love bass. Bass sounds. The low vibrations make me feel alive. I love live music for this reason.
- I just got my first pet last summer. He arrived on my doorstep the day after I told someone I’d only get a pet if one ended up on my doorstep. True story. His name is Jorgé because he’s an attention “whore.” Get it?
Here is Jorgé and I after Tom and I tortured him into wearing a sweater for our Christmas photo!
The Christmas photo came out great, don’t ya think?
I am most proud of:
All the work I did to confidently walk away from my nursing job in December 2014. I was called to do this work and it was scary, but I listened anyway. It was the most difficult thing I have ever done, as well as the best thing I’ve ever done.
I am most thankful for:
- My discipline. I am dedicated to living my life to the fullest, regardless of what that means I have to commit to.
- All the support. I have so much support from friends and family and colleagues from all over the place. I couldn’t do it without them.
- My courage, determination, drive, intuition, faith, sense of humor, openness, and my crazy/sexy/cool, calm, and collected personality.
- Life always providing me with what I need when I need it.
- My freedom living in the United States of America.
- Those I get to serve every day in full honesty, integrity, and 100% satisfaction coming from both ends.
I work best with:
Clients who are health-conscious, heart-centered, and highly committed to the work they do and quality of life they live.