If you are:
- Constantly thinking about food, your weight, dieting, and exercising
- Start every day with a commitment to yourself to eat well
- And end every day mad at yourself for failing
- Dread shopping as your body looks bad in EVERYTHING
- Look at yourself in the mirror or photographs and want to cry
- Have dieted over and over, and just don’t want to do it anymore
- Feel that you have no control over yourself around certain foods
- Would do ANYTHING to stop feeling tortured by these thoughts so that you can just live your life freely
First of all, I just want to say…
I’m so so sorry you’re in this place.
There are no words for how upsetting this can feel.
I also want to say…
I am thrilled that we’ve found each other today.
What you’ve found here with me is not like anything else you’ve come across before.
I used to feel food-obsessed and weight-depressed for YEARS before I figured my way out of “food prison.”
And now I’m ready and excited to take you along this path of food freedom with me…